450g Mandarin Puree (if regrigerated, bring to room temperature) 柑泥(可用果汁機打)
1Tbsp Rum 200g (我沒放) 少少的橙皮碎
Mandarin puree topping:
225g mandarin puree 椪柑果泥 (bring to room temperature)
1 1/2 Tbsp gelatin 素魚胶粉
6 Tbsp boiling water 熱水
1) In a mixing bowl, whip whipping cream with icing sugar to mousse state. Refrigerate to chill.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve gelatine powder in hot water. When the gelatine powder is fully dissolved, add to mandarin puree. Add rum to the mixture. Mix well.
3) Add the mandarin mixture to whipped cream. Mix well till incorporated.
4) Use a 10 inch cake ring (or spring form pan), place a layer of cake and pour in mandarin mousse, or use a large piping tip to pipe the mixture. Do take note of the corners. Add cover them with some mousse. Let it slighlty set for about 10 minutes in the fridge.
5) Lay another cake layer and pour the remaining mousse. Let it set for 30 to 45 minutes in the fridge.
6) Meanwhile, dissolve gelatine in hot water for mandarin puree topping. Mix in mandarin puree. Pour the topping onto the set mousse carefully. Let the cake chill for at least 3 hours before removing the cake ring and decorate with sliced mango, blueberries and edible flowers.